A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amal Aqul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amal Aqul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aqul
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aqul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amal Aqul, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aqul graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aqul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amal Ahmad Aqul MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amal A. Aqul practice?
- Dr. Amal Aqul has 1 office location.
Dr. Amal Aqul practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.