A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amal Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amal Das, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Das has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Das accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amal K. Das practice?
Dr. Amal Das practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Surgery near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Orthopedic Surgeons, Hendersonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Hendersonville Surgeons.