A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amal Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amal Das is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amal Das, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Das has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amal Das MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amal Das practice?
- Dr. Amal Das has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amal Das practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.