A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amal Jabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amal Jabra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amal Jabra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabra graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jabra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amal Adib Jabra MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amal A. Jabra practice?
- Dr. Amal Jabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Amal Jabra practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists and Miami Pediatric Specialists.