Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amal Moorad
Dr. Amal Moorad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moorad is affiliated with INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center (Oklahoma City), INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City) and Mercy Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Amal Moorad has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amal Moorad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. George Madden
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi11
Dr. Muhammad Yasin
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi46
Dr. Johnny Mcminn
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi20