A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amal Sawires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amal Sawires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawires graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawires has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Alta Bates Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amal Amy Sawires MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amal A. Sawires practice?
- Dr. Amal Sawires has 1 office location.
Dr. Amal Sawires practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.