Internists

600 Coffee Rd
Modesto, CA 95355
209-521-6097
Locations and availability (1)

|  Fantastic physician!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

After years of what I now consider to have been substandard care in comparison, finally a physician who takes the time to listen and address issues. On a personal level, she truly is a wonderful person and on professional level, she is top notch and you really get a sense of how much she enjoys being a doctor. Dealing with her front office sometimes poses a challenge but when you get in front of her, you get her undivided attention and superb quality care. I am almost hesitant to tell others about her for fear of her becoming over-subscribed!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Madge on Sep 3rd, 2010

I have some very serious medical problems and am generally seen at a #1 hospital. I have come to trust Dr. Sawires more than most of the doctors I see there. She treats the whole person, not just the parts. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants a serious, no-nonsense doctor.

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

Incredibly smart, efficient and by far the best doc I've ever had. Plus she has a great personality and is extremely caring!

|  Patient  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

You can't find a better Doctor in regard to knowledge, bedsidemanner and going the distance. You have to wait sometimesto see her because she is so attentive to you as a patient.She even made house calls to our aged mother at her asistedcare facility. Who does that and who should do that! exactly!

|  Very thorough, caring, and knowledgable  |  show details
by e.a.o on Aug 6th, 2009

I saw Dr. Sawires because my regular doc was on vacation. She immediately identified that a thorough history had never been taken, and spent 45 minutes with me understanding my history and conditions. She is up to date in her medical knowledge, citing recent studies as well as her personal experience. She has a particular focus on women's health, and has a very personable style.Over all, Dr. Sawires is a great doctor, and I'm happy I found her.