Dr. Amal Shibli Rahhal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amal Shibli Rahhal?

January 7th, 2014

I thought she was great! She sat down with me, listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. She set up tests for everything and made sure I got all test results quickly with a detailed explanation. She was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I will definitely refer others to her. Her nurse was also very friendly and courteous. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I did not have a good experience with the previous endocrinologist I had gone to within the department so I know the difference.

August 13th, 2013

Never Use this Doctor

I would not send my worst enemy to this lady. She was rude from the minute she walked in the door to the appointment.She walked in slammed my notes on the desk and said "anything else". I tried to discuss medications that I was currently taking and what worked and what didn't. She refused to change meds that did not work and told me "so what". I tried to discuss new symptoms that I was having to attempt to come up with answers and she brushed them off, refused to do the tested for those symptoms and I was done with the appointment. I will be filing a complaint with the hospital with not only her professionalism but also for the failure to treat a patient. And the rudeness of her office all together. I do not recomend not only her but the whole medical specialty clinic in the University of Iowa. If I was able to give 0's I would on this lady!

September 2nd, 2014