A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amal Tanagho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amal Tanagho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanagho
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanagho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amal Tanagho, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanagho graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Tanagho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amal Bolis Tanagho MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amal B. Tanagho practice?
- Dr. Amal Tanagho has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amal Tanagho practices Psychiatry near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Lake Forest, CA.
See Huntington Beach Psychiatrists.