Overall Review

no change

June 13th, 2016
The physician and the staff were excellent !!

October 21st, 2015
Most caring and compassionate physician at St. Luke's Hospital. Almost all the RN's that work at St. Luke's go to him for their care.

July 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Augustine is Excellence at its best!!! You will not find another doctor with as much compassion. The office staff is quite friendly professional at all times. Dr. Augustine will make sure all your questions and concerns are all answered and makes sure he gives you the time that he needs to do so. He had treated me for a very low blood count , which I was not aware I had and caught it in time . Got me admitted to the hospital in a very timely matter . Ordered all the right test and a transfusion and I feel so fortunate to have him as my primary care doctor. I trust him with my life anytime. If your looking for a doctor that is exceptional , compassionate and goes above and beyond Dr. Augustine is the doctor. Ask any of the nurses who work over at the hospital and they all think he is awesome. I know first hand he is.

March 11th, 2015
He is a very caring doctor. he calls me back when I have had problems. He takes his time to explain what is happening to the patient.

February 20th, 2015
Wonderful primary care physician
Very compassionate doctor who really listens to the patient and is able to offer excellent advice for each health problem. Limited office hours, but he is always available by phone for matters needing quick attention.

February 11th, 2014
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Augustine is a very nice doctor, who will spend more than a few minutes with you, unlike many doctors. He listens, he is thorough, and highly respected in the medical field (I am a nurse). He is willing to incorporate alternative medicine instead of giving you a list of medications to take. I am even willing to continue going to him after his office no longer takes my insurance- if that tells you anything!

August 16th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Augustine for the past 7 years. He is my primary care physician. He is very friendly, soft spoken, has patience to listen what I say & provides exceptional diagnosis of the problems and help me to come out of it. I would say he is the BEST doctor I have ever seen in my life so far.

January 23rd, 2012
Excellent Dr. who shows tremendos care and concern for his patients and is well regarded by the staff (espcially the nurses) as a Dr. who comes in early and is very attentive to his patients. Never had any problems with being able to get in to see him or with pharmacy.