inactive

Amalia A Armenta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

April 20th, 2015
The most friendly and attentive in town
Dr. Armenta was very interested in my problem and spent the time necessary to diagnose my problem

August 14th, 2012
never going back
had to wait 1 hour just to get a referral.the doctor was in the next room just chatting and laughing with another patient.

July 23rd, 2012
I feel rushed and uncared for at every visit.

April 13th, 2012
Quack
She probably graduated in the lower scale of her class. Not a good doctor, doesn't care only wants to keep coming back without resolving your health problems. She told me I had all these major problems and wanted to send me to specialist, went to another doctor for a 2nd opinion and found out she is a quack. Doesn't know what she is talking about only wants to make money. DON'T GO TO HER SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING.

March 27th, 2012
No confidence
I've never seen a doctor who seemed to have less confidence in what she's doing. If it's not within a narrow range, she is very quick with a referral. (Which means another appoint, wait for authorization, etc.) Is more interested in what she sees on her computer screen than looking at you. If I try to ask a question beyond my first inquiry, you have to make another appoint - she rushes out of the room as soon as possible. She knows or asks little of my personal life - my specialists know far more. I'm looking for a new doctor who will LISTEN to me!!

January 23rd, 2012
Quack
What a quack of a doctor. Does not care about patient and won't look at you when you are trying to discuss your health problems. No manners, and always forgets to give you all your medications. Walks away from you can ask questions. The worst doctor I have ever seen