A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amalia Decomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decomas graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Decomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amalia Decomas practice?
Dr. Amalia Decomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.