A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amalia DeComas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amalia DeComas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeComas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeComas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeComas graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. DeComas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amalia M DeComas MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amalia M. DeComas practice?
- Dr. Amalia DeComas has 1 office location.
Dr. Amalia DeComas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.