A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amalia DeComas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amalia DeComas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeComas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeComas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeComas graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. DeComas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amalia M DeComas MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amalia M. DeComas practice?
- Dr. Amalia DeComas has 1 office location.
Dr. Amalia DeComas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.