A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amalia Merson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amalia Merson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amalia Merson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merson graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Merson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amalia Merson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amalia Merson practice?
- Dr. Amalia Merson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amalia Merson practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.