Dr. Amalia Pineres MD Patient Reviews

November 2nd, 2016
Worst Doctor ever...
She is very unprofessional with no 'bedside manner' whatsoever. She makes very little eye contact, & talks to a dictaphone! Her staff are the worst. They do not know how to take blood pressure ~ (the nurse has you sitting on the exam table & no support for your arm!) The office staff are hopeless. They continually send the paperwork for referrals to the wrong insurance carrier, causing me many delays!!!

October 10th, 2016
Average Patient
Pineres Always seems in a big rush when you finally get in. Her nurse Romey is great.Tthe front office staff are incompetent and rude. Why she has no hospital privileges is apparently a secret.

July 26th, 2016
After my primary care physician retired and subsequently the next two physicians I choose closed their offices, I found Dr. Amalia Pineres. That has proven to be a most fortunate find. Dr. Pineres and Romey go above and beyond to help their patients. As an example, I called to get an appointment, expecting to be told they were booked for days or weeks, instead not only did they work me in the next day - they worked me in on their lunch hour. I was treated as a person who mattered and believed that they actually cared about me and my welfare. A week later I was back for a follow-up appointment. Again, I felt that personal connection - not just another person walking in the office that needed a 5 to 15 minute space of their time. They reminded me of years gone by when doctors and their patients actually cared about each other. I would recommend Dr. Pineres to anyone seeking a competent, compassionate humane being, who also happens to be a physician.

August 31st, 2013
Retired
After seeing several doctors and a dozen PA's for high blood pressure, I finally went to Doc Pineres because she was my husbands new physician in a new area. She naturally started me on a couple of prescriptions that, like everyone else's, didn't work very well. I've been fighting this very high blood pressure for over 20 years and she was the first doctor who asked ME what I wanted to do about it. I told her I felt great when I wasn't on some medication and she understood. She didn't tell me that it was OK to leave it untreated, just that she understood MY decision and agreed to continue as my general physician. Thank You, Doc

May 2nd, 2012
Dr Pineres is one of the most competent Physicians I have had the pleasure to work with.

January 18th, 2012
This doctor is incompetent
This doctor is incompetent and likes to play God and her staff is totally ignorant and incompetent. Save your money and find a good, qualified doctor.

March 7th, 2011
Great Doc!
I have been a patient of Dr. Pineres for 10 years. She is thoughtful, kind, attentive and a sound physician. She is cautious and will refer you quickly if she sees the need for a specialist.

February 20th, 2011
Caring doctor
Dr Pineres is knowledgable,caring,and spends the time necessary to get the problem solved. It doesn't hurt that she has a great sense of humor too! Wonderful doctor..

May 9th, 2009
The BEST and nicest doctor !
SHES AMAZING! one of the nicest people you ll ever meet . She is great with people of all ages . Im 60 yrs old and i recommend !