A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amalia Stefanou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amalia Stefanou is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stefanou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amalia Joanne Stefanou MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amalia J. Stefanou practice?
- Dr. Amalia Stefanou has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amalia Stefanou practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ypsilanti Colorectal Surgeons and Ypsilanti Surgeons.