A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chugh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aman Chugh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman Chugh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aman Chugh practice?
- Dr. Aman Chugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Aman Chugh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.