A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aman Chugh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman Chugh MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aman Chugh practice?
- Dr. Aman Chugh has 22 office locations.
Dr. Aman Chugh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.