A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Kakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aman Kakkar, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aman Kakkar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakkar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kakkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman Kakkar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aman Kakkar practice?
- Dr. Aman Kakkar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aman Kakkar practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dawsonville, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Cumming General Practitioners, Cumming Internists, and Cumming Cardiologists.