A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Lutfy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aman Lutfy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutfy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lutfy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aman Lutfy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutfy graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Lutfy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman Ullah Lutfy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aman U. Lutfy practice?
- Dr. Aman Lutfy has 1 office location.
Dr. Aman Lutfy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.