A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Shukairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aman Shukairy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shukairy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shukairy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aman Shukairy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukairy graduated from Md, Wayne State University School Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shukairy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman Khaled Shukairy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aman K. Shukairy practice?
- Dr. Aman Shukairy has 1 office location.
Dr. Aman Shukairy practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.