A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aman Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aman Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman U Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aman U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Aman Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Aman Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Pulmonologists, Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners, and Kansas City Sleep Medicine Doctors.