A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aman Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman Ullah Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aman U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Aman Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aman Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Pulmonologists, Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners, and Kansas City Sleep Medicine Doctors.