A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aman Vazir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aman Vazir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazir
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vazir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazir graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vazir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aman A Vazir MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aman A. Vazir practice?
- Dr. Aman Vazir has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aman Vazir practices Pulmonary Disease near Woodland Park, NJ.