A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amana Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amana Nasir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amana Nasir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nasir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amana N Nasir BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amana N. Nasir practice?
- Dr. Amana Nasir has 1 office location.
Dr. Amana Nasir practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.