A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Basford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Basford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Basford, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basford graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Basford has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda W. Basford practice?
Dr. Amanda Basford practices Nephrology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Houston, TX.
See Conroe Nephrologists.