A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Basford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Basford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Basford, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basford graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Basford has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Walton Basford MD is a female Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda W. Basford practice?
- Dr. Amanda Basford has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Basford practices Nephrology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Nephrologists.