Learn more about Dr. Amanda Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Bittner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bittner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bittner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Bittner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bittner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda J Bittner MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Bittner practice?
- Dr. Amanda Bittner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Bittner practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Allergists and Lancaster Internists.