A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Bittner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Bittner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bittner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda J Bittner MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Bittner practice?
- Dr. Amanda Bittner has 10 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Bittner practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens, PA and York, PA.
See Lancaster Allergists and Lancaster Internists.