Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda Bogie
Dr. Amanda Bogie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bogie is affiliated with Norman Regional (Main Campus), St Anthony Hospital and OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda Bogie has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Amanda Bogie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Humberto Vidaillet
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi62
Dr. Lane Lanier
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi11
Dr. Rene McNall-Knapp
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi19