A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Born:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Born is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Lynn Born MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Born practice?
- Dr. Amanda Born has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Born practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.