Dr. Amanda Bush MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Belvidere, IL

April 3rd, 2014
Excellent Dr.
I was with an established local gyn for over 20 years, and she retired. Bad experience with trying to replace my gyn, with a dif. dr who was diagnosing me and jumping to conclusions with me having a hysto, needing surgery, possible cancer, etc, before she even knew anything or performed any tests! So in searching for new dr, I found Dr. Bush. Within 10 minutes of meeting her,I knew she was the one :) I LOVE HER! I had so many false concerns from the other dr and within an hour Dr. Bush gave me the accurate information, put me at ease, very warm, reviewed my previous tests in explanation. She answers questions without impatience, doesn't have that Dr. attitude like some doctors do, gives you very detailed before and after information, makes you feel like she's your friend. I definitely recommend her for any woman, esp wanting to stay with a doc from pregnancy into menopause :) I'm in my 50's so I've seen my share of doctors and Dr. Bush is an A+++

September 27th, 2013
I have had bad experiences with Doctors in the past I found them uncaring and selfish, I had pretty much given up and let my health get to a bad place, Due to a ER visit that landed me in the hospital is how I found Dr. Bush. She is the best and most caring Doctor I have ever seen, I adore her and wish I had come a cross her sooner. I highly recommend her . Her caring heart can not be beaten.

July 8th, 2013
She's the best
Dr Bush and her staff are remarkable. She explains everything in layman's terms and listens if you have something to share with her. I'm really hoping that the stars align just right to keep us both in the same locations for a great long time, so I don't have to change gynecologists again!