A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camara
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Camara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Rumc-Bayley Seton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Beatriz Camara MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Camara practice?
- Dr. Amanda Camara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Camara practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Psychiatrists and Vero Beach Geriatric Doctors.