A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camara
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Camara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Camara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Rumc-Bayley Seton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Beatriz Camara MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Camara practice?
- Dr. Amanda Camara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Camara practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Psychiatrists.