A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Canova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Canova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Canova, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Canova graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Canova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Canova MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Canova practice?
- Dr. Amanda Canova has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Canova practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.