A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Crews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Crews is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Crews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crews graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Crews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Rae Crews MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Crews practice?
- Dr. Amanda Crews has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Crews practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Primary Care Doctors.