A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Ring Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Ring Cunningham, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Ring Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ring Cunningham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ring Cunningham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ring Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda Ring Cunningham practice?
Dr. Amanda Ring Cunningham practices Internal Medicine near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Internists.