Dr. Amanda Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Cunningham?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Cunningham?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016

Dr. Cunningham was thorough and when she knew all the facts both (verbal,written facts) she ordered a treatment for me. I am very pleased!

August 5th, 2015

STILL IN SHOCK

I would not waste my time with this doctor. It took me 3 months to get an appt. they called to remind me of appt. sent me paperwork to fill out and instructions logging on to their website to fill out questions to save check in time. The day of the appt. I drove over 2 hours I arrived on time signed in paid my co-pay and sat in waiting room for an hour and a half only to have a worker call me in the office area in front of other workers to tell me Dr. Cunningham would not be seeing me she didn't want to waste her time or mine there was nothing she could do for me because my previous labs from my physician (that referred me to her) were fine. she would not even put me in a room or talk to me she left it up to her office staff to send me out the door. I was so shocked and embarrassed when I left the office.

December 17th, 2013

Love her!

After years of having to deal with foreign male physicians with no bedside manners ~ she was a breath of fresh air! I recommend her to all my friends with thyroid issues.

August 31st, 2011

Great Dr. does not rush you and takes the time to explain or answers your questions.

May 26th, 2011

So far So good..

I have been going to Dr. Amanda Cunningham,MD now for about 3mos. or so.. and I have been very Pleased.. She is very Nice and she also listens to you. It's really hard these days as far as i go. to fined a Dr. who really listens to you. I hope i can stick with her. and we can work together until she can hopefully get me well.. thanks!!!

August 4th, 2017