A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Curnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Curnock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Curnock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curnock graduated from London Hospital Medical College, England. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Curnock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hosp Med Center, Lafayette, In
- Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Louise Curnock MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Curnock practice?
- Dr. Amanda Curnock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Curnock practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See La Quinta Internists and La Quinta Geriatric Doctors.