A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Daniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Daniel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda L Daniel MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Amanda Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Daniel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.