A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Dehlendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Dehlendorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehlendorf
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Dehlendorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Dehlendorf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehlendorf graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dehlendorf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Bridget Dehlendorf MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Dehlendorf practice?
- Dr. Amanda Dehlendorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Dehlendorf practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Rheumatologists.