Dr. Amanda Dehlendorf MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017
Terrible Office Staff
Takes months to get an appointment, doctor says follow-up in 10 days, but the office staff says nothing available for another 3 months. If you cancel and reschedule an appointment, it will be an additional 3 months. The front desk staff are rude and unfriendly.

July 11th, 2015
I don't think she's compassionate either. Doesn't spend very much time with patients. Limited office hours.

March 5th, 2013
Manager Credit Union Contact Center
I have been treated by some of the best RA Board Certified Physicians in Florida and after moving back to St. Louis, I was nervous to find comparable care. Dr. Dehlendorf is kind and does take time to answer questions. People, it is YOUR health. ASK questions. Mind reading is not part of Board Certification. Your health is as important as YOU make it. Dr. Dehlendorf is knowledgable, kind and capable. If you aren't getting answers, you aren't asking questions.

February 15th, 2013
Ok but not great
At first I really liked Dr.Dehlendorf. She seemed to listen to me and at first took time with me. After awhile I started feeling rushed when she was with me. Then in Nov I went to see her and was sick with a virus.She said she'd put me on a Zpack and that was fine. I asked the staff before I left if my prescriptions had been called in. I was told they'd be called in by the end of the day. My pharmacy was never sent the script for the Zpack. When I called the doctors office they told me that dr. hadn't put it in my record to call it in. She was in such a hurry to go on vacation she forgot to give me a medication that I needed. That doesn't set well with me at all. What else has she forgot to put into my medical file? I am now looking for another Rheumatologist.

April 17th, 2012
She is great.

December 14th, 2011
Referred to one doctor and got another one
I was referred to one doctor and got Dr. Dehlendorf, because she had an appointment available with in a week and a half period. Other than that it would have had to wait for Dr. Ross, it would have been at least 45 days. I see that they don't take emergency cases. Everything i understand is slow in getting better, but she does not give enough information to you, due to a 10 minute office visit for way to much money and does nothing. In the process of checking into another doctor.

August 11th, 2011
SATISFIED PATIENT
I just had my 2nd visit to go over some test results and I was very pleased with the doctors approach she explained everything in detail. I do feel like she does listen to what you have to say and is not just trying to get to the next patient. I am very satisfied with her and will continue to see her.

June 23rd, 2011
DR dehlendorf really cares about patients and is caring, well informed about other medical areas. I have had 6 rheumatologist over thirty years and she is the best.

January 25th, 2011
Dr Dehlendorf is a kind, patient, compassionate physician. She found what many, many Dr had missed on my diagnosis. I praise God that we were referred to her.

January 10th, 2011
Dr. Delendorf was well manored and knowledgable. I felt at ease explaining my long history to her. This is the third doctor I have been to and I would strongly recommend

December 29th, 2010
Finally I found a joint doctor that would spend the time listening to me. I would rate this experience as well above average.

December 28th, 2010
This woman seemed to care less about me or what I was experiencing. The final synposis was: "the good news is that it isn't this - the bad news is - we may never know what is causing your pain. I can write you a referral to anyone else. Would you like that?" Myabe it was her lack of experience. The first visit, I put off to a possible bad day; however, after follow up visits and calls, I have gone elsewhere for proper dianosis.