A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Dempsey is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Dempsey, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Dempsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Frisch Dempsey MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amanda F. Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Amanda Dempsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Dempsey practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Aurora Pediatricians.