Dr. Amanda Denney MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Cincinnati, OH

October 21st, 2015
best in Cincy!
One of the best, most thorough drs I have ever seen. I was sick for quite a while and had been bounced around from dr to dr with no answers. I was finally referred to Dr. Denny Queen and she figured the whole thing out in one visit. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone I can. She is very kind hearted as well!

June 3rd, 2011
Not that great
Takes forever to get an appointment with her. Extremely poor follow up by her staff- probably because they are waiting for her to look at lab results, etc. She is great at first but tends to be dismissive with your issues. She is not an out of the box thinker- advises only conventional, establishment based treatment. Not a good fit for me.

January 25th, 2011
great MD
I feel very comfortable with this doctor. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. She doesn't rushes through, spends considerable amt of time one on one with the patient, going over med history and all the details. Very responsive, answers questions, works with the patient on the best individual approach/treatment.

August 2nd, 2010
Amanda is exemplary
To give you just an idea of how very good Dr.Denny is, I am a patient of Dr. Denny's. I was hospitalized from sudden cardiac arrest (ie, my heart stopped. I was legally dead.) in Columbus, Ohio. Dr Denny drove 120 miles from Cincinnati to Columbus to help me while I was on a respirator in ICU. Dr. Denny helped my family pick out a local endocrinologist to oversee my diabetes while I was hospitalized on a respirator (unconscious) for two weeks. How many physicians drive 120 miles on a weekend to visit a patient?Dr. Denny is exemplary. What can else can I say?