General Practitioners, Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

The Christ Hospital Medical Association of Norwood
4440 Red Bank Rd
Ste 210
Cincinnati, OH 45227
513-272-0313
Locations and availability (2)

|  Not that great  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

Takes forever to get an appointment with her. Extremely poor follow up by her staff- probably because they are waiting for her to look at lab results, etc. She is great at first but tends to be dismissive with your issues. She is not an out of the box thinker- advises only conventional, establishment based treatment. Not a good fit for me.

|  great MD  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I feel very comfortable with this doctor. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. She doesn't rushes through, spends considerable amt of time one on one with the patient, going over med history and all the details. Very responsive, answers questions, works with the patient on the best individual approach/treatment.

|  Amanda is exemplary  |  show details
by DWS on Aug 2nd, 2010

To give you just an idea of how very good Dr.Denny is, I am a patient of Dr. Denny's. I was hospitalized from sudden cardiac arrest (ie, my heart stopped. I was legally dead.) in Columbus, Ohio. Dr Denny drove 120 miles from Cincinnati to Columbus to help me while I was on a respirator in ICU. Dr. Denny helped my family pick out a local endocrinologist to oversee my diabetes while I was hospitalized on a respirator (unconscious) for two weeks. How many physicians drive 120 miles on a weekend to visit a patient?Dr. Denny is exemplary. What can else can I say?