A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Dillen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Dillen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Dillen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Arroyo Grande Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Zoe Marie Dillen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Z. Dillen practice?
- Dr. Amanda Dillen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Dillen practices Family Medicine near Tuolumne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Tuolumne Primary Care Doctors.