A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Draper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Draper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Draper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Draper graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Draper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda M Draper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Draper practice?
- Dr. Amanda Draper has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Draper practices Pediatrics near Hayes, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Langley AFB, VA.
See Hayes Pediatricians.