A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Ebright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Ebright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebright graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Ebright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Beth Ebright MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Ebright practice?
- Dr. Amanda Ebright has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Ebright practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.