A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Engelking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Engelking is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Engelking, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelking graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engelking has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda M Engelking MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Engelking practice?
- Dr. Amanda Engelking has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Engelking practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.