A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Fernandez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Fernandez, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda N Fernandez MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda N. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Amanda Fernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Fernandez practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.