Dr. Amanda Feusner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Feusner?

July 25th, 2014

Billed by collections agency

I never received a bill for my ER visit with Dr. Hidalgo. Rather, I received a letter from a collections agency. I tried contacting the billing department only to be told that there was nothing they could do to avoid negative impact on my credit score now that the bill was turned over to collections. Due to the amount of my copay being under $100, I am hopeful that there will be no adverse effect, but overall this was a very unpleasant experience.

January 21st, 2010

Dr Feusner

Dr Feusner seen me in the er at Dunedin Mease last night and she was very through with my care and she was also caring and gentle.Dr Feusner also made sure that my lab results came back quickly to make sure we knew what was causing my issues. I would hope that the next time I have to go there for emergency care she would be my er Dr again and the staff she had with her was wonderful and caring as well.

June 9th, 2016