A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Fingarson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Fingarson, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fingarson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fingarson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda K Fingarson DO is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amanda K. Fingarson practice?
- Dr. Amanda Fingarson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Fingarson practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.