A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Flicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Flicker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Flicker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Flicker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Flicker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda B Flicker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Flicker practice?
- Dr. Amanda Flicker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Flicker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trexlertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Trexlertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.