A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Smith, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Usf Suncoast Gerontology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Grant Smith MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Amanda Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Smith practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.