A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Ganem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Ganem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganem
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Ganem, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganem graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Rachel Ganem FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Ganem practice?
- Dr. Amanda Ganem has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Ganem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rye, NY.
See Rye Internists and Rye Cardiologists.