A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Ganem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Ganem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganem
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ganem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Ganem, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganem graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Rachel Ganem FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Ganem practice?
- Dr. Amanda Ganem has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Ganem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rye, NY.
See Rye Internists and Rye Cardiologists.