A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Gosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Gosman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Gosman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gosman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Anderson Gosman MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amanda A. Gosman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Gosman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Gosman practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.