A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Guetersloh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Guetersloh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guetersloh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guetersloh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Malouf Guetersloh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Guetersloh practice?
- Dr. Amanda Guetersloh has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Guetersloh practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.